Sheffield Band 6 Claims Officer
Calling all Compliants officers/managers.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the NHS.
Our client is looking for a readily available compliants officer.
The successful candidate will understands and is experienced in managing NHS claims and will be able to take ownership of the organisations process while they are in post without requiring extensive supervision.
Pay Rate: £15 - £17.50
Weeks (Contract role)- Ongoing.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £15 - £17.50 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-23 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London