Registered Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within an acute mental health ward in Romford.
This role will enable you to work flexible hours on an ad hoc basis in an NHS setting.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC.
The rates of pay are £20.00- £26.00 (limited company) per hour including uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours
* Daily payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London