Social Care Officer
Newham Council are looking for a Access Officer for Adult Services
Overall Purpose of Job
Access to Adult Social Care Team is part of the Assessment & Care Management Service.
This team provides a comprehensive telephony front office single point of contact for all adult social care referrals.
To put the Council's vision of seamless local front office service delivery into practice, by assisting with front office services and providing a wide range of best class services which reflect and meet the needs of the local community in a specific locality within the Borough.
To support the overall delivery of the front office by working with the Adult Social Care Access Team to provide high quality service during opening hours.
1. The post holder reports to a Practice Manager and a level post for professional oversight and governance.
Operational planning of work schedules and breaks will be controlled by the Senior Access Officer.
2. The post holder will be expected to work within the Adult Social Care Access Team.
3. The post holder will work flexibly and work as an effective team member.
4. The post holder will be required to work some evenings, weekends and occasional public holidays in order to meet service requirements and in order to ensure appropriate representation of the Council with residents, the Mayor and elected members, and external bodies.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Delanie.Heyes@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London