Senior Commercial Property Solicitor
The Client are a progressive, award winning, leading Law Firm with offices in Herts, Essex and London. Due to their continued expansion, we are now looking to recruit a Commercial Property Senior Associate for their London office, with a good solid background in commercial property and a minimum of 6 year’s PQE.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Commercial Property team who are friendly, energetic, dynamic and committed to achieving excellence. Their strong growing reputation means they act for a number of regional house builders in site acquisition, RSL sales, joint ventures, infrastructure agreements and section 106 obligations.
You will be a senior lawyer with a general commercial property background and extensive real estate development experience. You must have a willingness to be involved in the support and development of junior staff, be commercially aware, have good client care skills, an eye for detail and knowledge of document and case management systems. You must also have a proven background in developing client relationships, business development and marketing.
There are excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Benefits include a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, health cover and discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Market related
- Location: United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00170
- Posted: 2021-03-09 17:26:52 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Part time Secretary
- Procurement Manager
- Company Commercial Solicitor
- Senior Commercial Property Solicitor
- Sales Executive - French Speaking
- Sales Development Representative - French Speaking
- Sales Engineer
- Residential Property Secretary or Paralegal
- Procurement & Sales Support Supervisor
- Paralegal (Residential Property Team)
- Legal Assistant / Administrator
- Helpdesk Operator
- Family Solicitor