Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a Transition Manager for a local police force within Warwickshire.
Location: Leek Wootton, Warwickshire/Home-Working
Our client are looking for an experienced Transition Manager with background in application migration and infrastructure delivery.
Needs to have experience working in a policing environment, a good understanding of ICT technologies and best practice methodologies, and the ability to communicate clearly and manage multiple stake holders for different organisations.
Working for the Business Applications Services Lead (project manager) the Transition Manager will work closely with architecture teams, business representatives, ICT, external blue light partners and other programmes and projects to support delivery of services into live use for the business.
The Transition Manager will be required :
- To liaise with business owners and the ICT managed services provider in order to facilitate the transition to live of applications
- Ensure that they are fit for purpose with suitable service, support and maintenance in place
- Work with stakeholders on defining scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Identify and address dependencies and interdependencies with other projects.
- Develop options to inform project plans, for example the Project Management Plan and business case/ financial investment case
For more information on this role or if you would like to be considered email Mark Arthur on Mark.Arthur@servicecare.org.uk or call 01772 208 962.
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London