Environmental Health Officer
A Local Authority based in North London is looking for an EHO/Technical Officer to join their team.
This is a full-time temporary ongoing agency role and the successful candidate must have a full qualification in Environmental health or similar, ideally experience with a wide range of EH functions and ideally experience with local authority projects.
The main purpose of this generic EHO/Technical officer role is to support the Environmental Health team as they deliver the C-19 functions as well as business as usual.
Home working will be suitable for office based tasks but the position will also require regular district work, so the candidate will need to drive and be competent to work alone.
Examples of the works undertaken are as follows but not limited to;
Skin piercing registrations
Public health cases
Animal licensing administration
Various other project works supporting EHOs
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Qualification in Environmental health or similar
Full UK driving licence and own vehicle for travel
Looking for a good communicator and team player
Potentially looking for an enthusiastic student, newly qualified EHO graduate or technical officer with some experience.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this role and as such are offering a rate of £32 p/hr Umbrella Ltd (Approx.
£760 p/week NET after deductions).
If this role sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £32 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/qu
- Location: Watford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-03 16:23:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London