Prison Escort - Norfolk
A prison in Norfolk is currently in need of some Prison Support staff to escort contractors in and around the prison.
The role is initially for 3 months with view to extend and will be 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
For the role you must have:
* Prison Clearance
* Flexibility in working hours as some early starts/late finishes may be required
You will be required to observe all statuary regulations and local regulations that may be in force within the prison.
You will be expected to sign in contractor's tools making sure that they are all accounted for and managed securely, including when they leave.
You must carry out any other duties passed down to you, dependant on your training and experience.
The ability to communicate effectively at all levels through talking and writing is paramount to the smooth running of the prison.
Prison clearance is essential.
For more information please contact Lauren Tallentire on 01772 208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate: £10.23 - £10.27 per hour + negotiable depending on experienc
- Location: Norfolk, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-02-23 11:04:28 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Transport Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- HGV Driver
- Building Surveyor
- Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNMH)
- HR Advisor
- Service Change Manager Band 8A
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Commissioning Officer
- Sales Agent – French Speaking
- Sales Agent
- Brokerage Officer
- Site Operative / Intumescent Painter
- Employment Support Officer
- Social Worker Drug and Alcohol Team
- Business Manager
- Painter & Decorator
- Practice Manager, MASH, East London