Senior Infrastructure Planner
A local authority based in Oxfordshire are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Planner to join their team.
This is a temporary vacancy which is ongoing.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support all works in relation to highways and transport schemes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Previous experience of project management and experience in highways/parking/transport related work.
You will be overseeing the expansion of controlled parking, highways and transport works.
The client are looking for the following qualifications:
Project Management related qualification is ideal
Trasnport/Highways related qualification - FIHE, CEng etc
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £250 - £300 per day
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-22 16:57:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Manager, Childrens, Haringey
- Registered Nurse
- Hospital Manager
- Health Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Design Technologist
- Health & Safety Officer
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Supported Housing Officer
- Social Worker Family Support Team
- Technical Asset Surveyor
- Clinical Lead
- Social Worker
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Environmental Health Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Administrator NHS
- HCPC - Speech and Language Therapist
- Mental Health Service Manager
- Care Assistants– Immediate Start