CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner
Are you an RMN/RNLD looking for a new opportunity? Do you have previous experience working with Children and Younger Adults experiencing Mental Health issues? Are you looking for a remote working opportunity?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a CAMHS Practitioner to join a community-based service in the Cambridgeshire area.
This is a temporary, full-time contract for a minimum period of 12 weeks with the likelihood of extension.
The working hours for this post are Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
This post is a home-working opportunity.
This post is available at either Band 6 or Band 7, depending on experience.
Job Purpose: Community Psychiatric Nurse - CAMHS
Band 6 - £25.00 Umbrella LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Band 7 - £28.00 Umbrella LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Cambridge (Working From Home)
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team and responsibilities of the position will include:
, Work with universal service professionals to promote and support the emotional health and wellbeing of a diverse patient group through contributing to professional consultation and training
, To enhance access the mental health services, promoting timely assessment, formulation and evidence-based intervention within a multi-agency framework
, Work within a community setting, providing therapeutic mental health assessment and intervention within the NICE guidelines
, Work within the CPA framework
, Utilise Routine Outcome Measures so to ensure partnership working which is goal specific
, Build and maintain positive relationships with other agencies
, Support the eradication of stigma associated with mental health services
, Support partnership working through offering people choice and flexibility in the service that they receive
, Promote the safety and welfare of service-users and their families
, Co-ordinate and facilitate an appropriate discharge plan
, Complete risk assessments and clinical documentation, including formulation, safety management plans
, Making referrals to services where indicated for completed face to face assessments
, Nursing, Social Work or Other Relevant Qualification
, NMC Registration
, Substantial experience working with Children and Younger People
, Previous community experience
, Ability to use and provide clinical supervision
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
, £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
, £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
, £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £25 - £28 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus, FREE DBS, Training
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-18 17:23:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Care Assistant
- Commercial Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Planning Lawyer
- Systems Analyst
- Planning Lawyer
- Senior Housing Legal Assistant
- Street Outreach Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Childrens Social Worker, First Response Team
- Registered Manager, Childrens, Haringey
- Registered Nurse
- Hospital Manager
- Health Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Design Technologist
- Health & Safety Officer
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Supported Housing Officer
- Social Worker Family Support Team