Service Care Legal are currently recruiting for a 2 x Childcare Lawyer's for a local authorities based in South London.
This is a contract assignment likely to last for 3 months, but has a strong possibility of being ongoing.
Please find below further details about the position.
ROLE: Childcare Lawyer
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing
RATE: £30 to £40 per hour
, Working and progressing caseloads relating to child care and social services law and specialising in care proceedings
, Other cases include PLO, SGO and adoption matters which can be varied and complex
, To assist other members of the council with current legislation
, To occasionally assist with Education Law matters
, A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer / Barrister with at least 2 years PQE
, At least 2 years' with of Childcare Law matters experience is essential for this role
, Previous local authority experience is essential for this position
, Due to the case management systems used, the candidate must be IT literate
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.email@example.com.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead