Registered Mental Health Nurse
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced RMN/RNLD for work within various Inpatient settings throughout the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire areas.
Hours: Days & Nights are available | Full-time/Part-time
Contract: Temporary (12 weeks - on going)
Rates: Days - £20.00 LTD | Nights/Sat - £25.00 LTD | Sun/BH - £30.00 LTD
Job Purpose - Registered Mental Health Nurse (Mental Health/Learning Disabilities)
The post holder will care for a diverse patient group and their families and responsibilities will include:
, To provide realistic and timely support to patients within an inpatient setting
, To provide supervision to junior staff members, peers and other professionals
, To plan and promote effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient's diverse needs, their carers and other professionals
, Responsible for the safe monitoring and administration of medication as required by Trust policy
, To maintain safeguarding responsibilities for children and vulnerable adults in line with Trust policy
, To maintain competency and deliver best quality patient care
, To undertake any other duties that would be a reasonable expectation of the role
Ability to use and provide clinical supervision
To be considered for this post, you must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Did you know there are 3 EASY ways to increase your earnings, just by registering with Service Care Solutions?
, £150 Job Referral Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
, £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
, £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £20 - £30 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus, FREE DBS, Training
- Location: Derby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-12-31 16:06:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead