Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy, vibrant Head Office.
SCS are a privately owned Recruitment Agency based in the centre of Preston.
We specialise in eight different sectors, providing temporary and permanent staff to various organisations nationwide.
We supply staff to NHS trusts, local authorities and various other clients across the UK.
If you are sales driven looking for a recruitment role, you could be the ideal candidate to join the Service Care team.
Recruitment experience is not necessary but it's essential that you have plenty of competitive spirit, with a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
We'll also expect you to have great customer services skills, administration skills and the ability to work under pressure.
If you enjoy the pressure of a target driven environment, want to earn recruitment commission and receive rewards, this could be the role for you.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant involves:
, Building relationships with clients and candidates through speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
, Working towards realistic daily and monthly targets
, Matching candidates to roles currently open using a thorough resourcing process, writing and posting job adverts and networking internally and externally with clients
The ideal candidate:
, Competitive sales driven with a strong desire to succeed
, Attention to detail, compliance is vital to the role
, Confident and enthusiastic communicator
, Excellent administration skills
, Brings energy to the team
, Is resilient, self-motivated and has the ability to work under pressure.
In return we offer:
, Excellent training and career progression
, Quarterly and Annual Awards Ceremonies
, Annual Bonus
, On target earnings, uncapped commission
, Regular free lunches
, 29 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day each year of service up to 34 days)
, Monthly wellbeing coaching sessions
This is a full 360-degree recruitment role and you will take responsibility for your own desk from the outset.
You will have complete autonomy of your own geographical market within a sector that you will give you a fantastic opportunity to maintain and develop further.
You will receive a structured 4-week training programme, which will give the necessary skills to begin your career within SCS and continuous support through monthly reviews and appraisals throughout your career.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £18270 per annum + OTE £23K + Pension + Bonus
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-12-30 15:54:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead