Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Deeside
Laboratory Technician Supervisor (Full Time 12- MONTHS FTC)
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions, are now looking for Laboratory Technician Supervisors/ Team Leaders to support their work with Covid-19 testing and clinical trials for a fixed term contract of 6 months that could well be extended further on a rolling basis.
For this role it is desirable that you have experience with q PCR or RT (Real Time) q PCR and RNA extraction.
Validation and Calibration in a new lab set up environment would be very desirable.
- Salary competitive DOE
- Excellent benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity to help impact the pandemic and play a part of the resolution of this global crisis.
You will have the chance to broaden your skill set while supporting the creation of products that have the potential to change the world.
So, don’t miss out, apply today and put your lab experience to the best possible use.
As a Laboratory Technician Supervisor/ Team Leader, you will be tasked with testing activities as part of a Covid-19 clinical trial and helping more Junior members of the team on a daily basis providing direction and support.
You will be working at our client’s laboratory site and you will work as part of the lab team tasked with sample processing and complete a range of admin activities to support the efficient running of the department.
Specifically, your lab work will involve storing and logging samples, processing samples including sample preparation and set ups and the use and maintenance of lab equipment.
To be considered as a Laboratory Technician Supervisor you will need:
ü A Degree in life Sciences, or working towards a Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology
ü Previous laboratory experience is essential
ü Previous Team Leader experience desirable
ü A car owner and Driver with A can -do attitude
ü Excellent organisational skills
ü Good communication skills
ü The ability to work in a logical and organised manner
ü Excellent attention to detail
ü Excellent Team Player
Category 2 lab experience would be beneficial to your application, however full training will be given.
This is a full-time role 37.5 hours a week, operating on a 3 shifts pattern between Monday and Saturday
Insignia Recruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Deeside
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00325
- Posted: 2020-12-29 10:56:55 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sales Engineer
- Outsourcing Junior
- Outsourcing Client Manager
- Audit Senior
- Sample Reception & Sample Handling Assistant -Tangmere
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant - Gatwick Airport
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant- Hull
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant
- Warehouse Site Operative Lead - Stansted
- Site Operative Lead - Ramsgate
- Site Operative Lead - Stansted Airport
- Laboratory Technician - Gatwick Airport
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Gatwick
- Operational Scientific Lead- Manchester
- Operational Clinical Lead - Gatwick
- Site Operative Operative - Leeds
- Clinical Operational Lead - Leeds
- Clinical Operational Lead - Tangmere
- Operational Clinical Lead - Deeside
- Operational Clinical Lead - Exeter