Laboratory Technician - Gatwick Airport
Laboratory Technician (Full Time 6-month FTC)
Are you a Grad with a Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Microbiology or Molecular Biology? looking for a full-time position? Maybe you have worked in a Lab environment before using q PCR, RT PCR, and RNA Extraction? Look no further……
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions are now looking for Laboratory Technicians to support their work with Covid-19 testing and clinical trials for a fixed term contract of 6 months that could well be extended further on a rolling basis.
- Salary Competitive
- Plus good benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity to help impact the pandemic and play a part of the resolution of this global crisis.
You will have the chance to broaden your skill set while supporting the creation of products that have the potential to change the world.
So, don’t miss out, apply today and put your lab experience to the best possible use.
As a Laboratory Technician, you will be tasked with testing activities as part of a Covid-19 clinical trial.
You will be working at our client’s laboratory site and you will work as part of the lab team tasked with sample processing and complete a range of admin activities to support the efficient running of the department.
Specifically, your lab work will involve storing and logging samples, processing samples including sample preparation and set ups, the use and maintenance of lab equipment.
To be considered as a Laboratory Technician you will need:
ü A Degree or working towards a Degree in a life Science, biology
ü Must be a driver with own transport
ü Previous laboratory experience would be advantageous especially with q PCR and RNA Extraction
ü A can-do attitude
ü Excellent organisational skills
ü Good communication skills
ü The ability to work in a logical and organised manner
ü Excellent attention to detail
ü Excellent Team Player
Category 2 lab experience would be beneficial to your application, however full training will be given.
This is a full- time role 37.5 hours a week, operating on a 3 shifts pattern between Monday and Saturday.
Insignia Recruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Gatwick
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00317
- Posted: 2020-12-29 10:50:04 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sales Engineer
- Outsourcing Junior
- Outsourcing Client Manager
- Audit Senior
- Sample Reception & Sample Handling Assistant -Tangmere
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant - Gatwick Airport
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant- Hull
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant
- Warehouse Site Operative Lead - Stansted
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Deeside
- Site Operative Lead - Ramsgate
- Site Operative Lead - Stansted Airport
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Gatwick
- Operational Scientific Lead- Manchester
- Operational Clinical Lead - Gatwick
- Site Operative Operative - Leeds
- Clinical Operational Lead - Leeds
- Clinical Operational Lead - Tangmere
- Operational Clinical Lead - Deeside
- Operational Clinical Lead - Exeter