Senior Regulatory Manager - 12 month contract
This role will support one or more oncology products from a European regulatory perspective.
As a member of the Global Regulatory Team (GRT), you will define the regulatory strategy and support the desired labelling by developing and executing regional regulatory strategies and managing effective agency interactions.
- Support clinical trials for investigational medicinal products as well as to market approved medicinal products
- To ensure timely regulatory compliance with above approvals, As requested this role may provide management and leadership by supervising one or more other regional regulatory leads and/or support staff (dependent on grade)
- Advising the GRT on regional considerations in developing strategy
- Ensuring the regional needs are well defined and implemented in collaboration with relevant regional stakeholders
- May manage one or more regional leads or support roles Strategy and Execution Plans and manages regulatory submissions (e.g.
clinical trial and marketing applications) for products
- Implements product related regulatory strategies, Regulatory Affairs processes and activity planning in accordance with national legislation and regulatory requirements.
Leads development of regional regulatory documents and meetings in accordance with GRT strategy
- Provides regulatory direction on regional regulatory mechanisms to optimize product development (e.g.
expediting FIH studies, Orphan Drug, conditional/accelerated approvals , compassionate use and pediatric plan)
- Directs the development of the regional product label by collaborating with the Labelling Working Group to define commercial objectives in the context of available and expected scientific data, regulatory guidance and precedent.
- Manages regional label negotiation activities With minimal supervision, participate in the development and execution of regional regulatory product strategies, including precedence, risk management and contingency planning
- Communicate regulatory strategies as appropriate such that expectations are understood.
- Estimate the likelihood of regulatory success based on proposed strategies and discuss with GRT and line Management
- Develop predictions for expectations and risks associated with outcomes by regulatory agencies Ensure regulatory product compliance for product (e.g.
IMR, PMCs, paediatric and other agency commitments)
- Share regulatory information and implications with the GRT colleagues on an ongoing basis and provide advice on regional considerations
- Communicate and ensure alignment of regional management before GRT strategy decisions
- Partner with regional management and peers to ensure consistency in procedures and agency interactions
- Evaluates and communicate impact of relevant regional regulations, guidances, current regulatory environment and competitor labelling Health Authority Interactions
- Act as contact and create relationships with agency staff on specific product assignment Document and communicate details and outcomes of regulatory agency interactions to GRT and relevant sr.
management Manages core regulatory activities to ensure effective regional agency interactions consistent with the Global Regulatory strategy includes contingency regulatory planning/risk assessment Management
- Supports communication/collaboration between direct reports who are regional leads and regional head for program issues requiring next level engagement Provides managerial leadership & direction to assigned team allowing appropriate prioritization of resources to achieve goals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Regulatory knowledge in regional legislation
- Working with policies, procedures and SOPs
- Experience with national legislation and regulations relating to medicinal products
- Understanding of the regional regulatory procedures for CTAs, MAs, post approval changes, extensions and renewals.
- Understanding of drug development Scientific / Technical Excellence
- Strong knowledge of and experience in regional regulatory environment in relevant product area and development stage
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory activities, touch points and how they affect projects and processes
- Ability to resolve conflicts and develop a course of action leading to a beneficial outcome
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to achieve results across both regional country and International borders.
For further details please contact Tim Barratt on 01727 817 626 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Key People
- Electronics Engineer PCB Layout Designer
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Berkshire
- Regulatory Affairs Consultant - 12 month contract
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - 12 month contract - Oxford
- Senior Drug Safety Associate
- PV Consultant - 12 month contract
- Regulatory Medical Writer
- Senior PV Analyst - 12 month contract
- Safety Scientist
- Safety Scientist - 12 Month Contract
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Supply Chain Planner
- Senior Regulatory Manager - 12 month contract
- Senior PV Process Scientist - 12 month contract
- Health and Safety Inspector
- Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance
- Senior Regulatory Associate - 12 month contract
- Senior Biostatistician - Paris based
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager