A client in Kent are recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis to provide support to the HR BP team in order to ensure the successful implementation and completion of team objectives, provide support on inbox management, payroll, recruitment, absence/sickness
This HR Administrator role focussed on providing support to the HR team and the main responsibilities and tasks will include:
, Organize and maintain personnel records
, Update internal databases (e.g.
record sick or maternity leave)
, Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
, Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
, Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g.
, Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
, Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g.
leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
, Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
, Participate in HR projects (e.g.
help organize a job fair event)
To be considered for this HR Administrator role, you will require the following skills and experience:
, Two years proven HR Administration experience in a fast-paced environment
, Good standard of numeracy and literacy
, Excellent written and oral communication skills.
, Experience on HR system ITrent (desirable)
, Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) with data entry experience
, Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, persuade and influence at all levels both internally and externally
This is a permanent position, starting in the new year.
Salary will be circa £20,000 DOE.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If this HR Administrator role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead