Service Care Solutions are looking for a Support Worker to work for a private learning and physical disabilities independent living support service in Brighton.
It's a residential premises providing tailored care plans for the users of the service aiming to promote a more independent and self-sufficient lifestyle.
Hours - 35 Plus Per week / Full time / Part Time / Bank
Pay - £10.55 - £11.00 Ltd Ph
Location - Brighton
The services are set up to support the service users to live their lives as independently as possible supplying them with great choices and control in their day to day activities.
You will be providing support with their physical health, promoting fitness and healthy eating.
Each service user will require varying degrees of assistance and training depending on their individual needs and you are responsible for the safe delivery of high quality professional care and services.
The service provides internal training to all its staff as well as opportunities for career development.
, Preferable to have previous experience within with learning and physical disability support role
, Preferable to hold an NVQ Lvl 2 in Health and Social Care
, Essential to have an outgoing and enthusiastic approach - This is key in your application!
, Flexible towards shifts
, Preferable to have a valid DBS
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Referral bonus of £250
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, Opportunity for future career development
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead