Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for extra hours or more regular shifts? Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of Halton Council for a Care Assistant, based in care home in Widnes.
- All candidates must have at least 2 years experience as a Healthcare Assistant in a Care Home setting.
- Moving and Handling certificate (within 12 months)
- An enhanced DBS
- Must be willing to work on a shift rota.
The pay for this starts at £10.55 hourly.
If you are interested in this role or any other Social Work/Social Care roles or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or email@example.com.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Nurse - Prison
- Property Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Extra Care Scheme Manager
- Band 7 Psychiatric Liaison Nurse
- Highways Engineer
- Highways Inspector
- Highways Technician
- Childrens Deputy Manager
- New Owner Executive
- Childrens Joint Commissioner, Lewisham
- Business Support Officer
- Repairs Administrator
- Mobile Cleaner
- Street Scene Operative
- Senior Digital Forensic Specialist, Cell Site Analysis (Police)
- Registered Manager - Short Break's Centre