Project Manager / Coordinator
FTC 6 Months, with possibility to extend
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions, are now looking for a strong experienced, enthusiastic Project Manager / Coordinator to join their PMO in Solihull on a prestigious project for a fixed term contract of 6 months that could well be extended further on a rolling basis.
You will work closely with the Project Management Team to make the best use of his time by dealing with project coordination, office management/ secretarial and administrative tasks for this fast-moving fluid project.
You will be working with Project Management Team to meet goals by an assigned deadline.
Keep up to date on all aspects of a project, assign duties, and assist others so even complicated tasks come to completion in an orderly and timely manner.
Use expertise to solve unexpected problems.
Assist with both internal and external events when required.
This may include organising meetings, hotels and venues.
Desired Skills & Experience.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Previous Project Management / Coordination experience is vital for this role
- Diary management
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business & Project management qualification and experience is desirable but not essential.
- Very flexible and enjoy working on a wide range of tasks
- Common sense, lateral thinking and professionalism at all times.
- Good problem-solving skills and techniques
- Adaptable to changing conditions and work assignments
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously, be pro-active and work as part of a team
- Ability to carry out good research and provide feedback and recommendations as required.
- Confident, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload in order to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, using good planning and judgement.
- Time management
The salary will be competitive within this sector and will be discussed at the interview depending on qualifications and experience.
This role would suit an experienced or Senior Coordinator or Junior Project Manager looking to be part of an emergency COVID19 related project.
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Solihull
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Marie Kinchin
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MK50
- Posted: 2020-12-01 16:56:32 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sales Engineer
- Outsourcing Junior
- Outsourcing Client Manager
- Audit Senior
- Sample Reception & Sample Handling Assistant -Tangmere
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant - Gatwick Airport
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant- Hull
- Sample Reception & Handling Assistant
- Warehouse Site Operative Lead - Stansted
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Deeside
- Site Operative Lead - Ramsgate
- Site Operative Lead - Stansted Airport
- Laboratory Technician - Gatwick Airport
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Gatwick
- Operational Scientific Lead- Manchester
- Operational Clinical Lead - Gatwick
- Site Operative Operative - Leeds
- Clinical Operational Lead - Leeds
- Clinical Operational Lead - Tangmere
- Operational Clinical Lead - Deeside