Service Care Solutions are working closely alongside Lancashire County Council to provide them with a Passenger Assistant to join their team in the Chorley area working 37.5 hours a week.
To be considered you must have an up to date DBS or if not we can put one in process for you.
, Assist in the transporting of young/elderly passengers in a safe, caring manner, ensuring their welfare and maintaining their dignity.
, Providing care duties associated with transport services.
For example, assisting passengers to prepare for their journey to and on or off the vehicle and ensuring passengers are safe and comfortable when they are on the vehicle.
, Working as part of a team in the delivery of the service.
, Operating the vehicle tailgate-lift during the boarding and alighting of passengers in wheelchairs following appropriate.
, Ensuring the safe application of wheelchair clamps and straps and other specialist equipment.
, Ensuring that all communication issued by the service is followed and adhered to.
, Completion of records as required by Integrated Transport procedures.
The benefits of working with Michael at Service Care Solutions:
, You will receive a £150 joining bonus after completing 4 weeks of your first
assignment with us
, Free umbrella service for new candidates
, We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
, We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
, We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Michael at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email email@example.com with your CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead