Probation Service Officer
Staffordshire are in need of a Probation Service Officer to join their Offender Management team on a full time basis for 2months, with the possibility of extension.
The successful applicant will need to work in the office on Tuesdays (until 7pm) and Wednesdays, and remote work for the remainder of the week.
In this post, you will be expected to hold a caseload of low and medium risk service users and complete the full remit of case management, including making risk assessments, sentence and intervention planning and writing reports as necessary.
To be successful in your application, you should have experience of working as a Probation Service Officer and hold a current, enhanced DBS.
Applicants must be experienced in using Oasys and Delius.
If you're interested in this position, apply now, or call Natasha at Service Care for more information
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead