Children's Community Nurse
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Children's Community nurse to carry out specialist nursing tasks for sick and complex children in the community, either at home, nursery, school or college.
The role is based in Ealing and is full time, on a 3 month contract which could lead to a longer term booking.
You will need to be competent in line care, IV anti-biotics, gastrostomy, NGT's, and other specialist nursing tasks, including palliative care and complex care.
Knowledge and understanding of this patient group is essential.
You will need to be a car driver and have access to a car to deliver care in the community.
You must be NMC Registered, fully qualified and have previous experience of working within an NHS community setting.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead