Redbridge Council are currently recruiting for a permanent Social worker to work in a Referral & Assessment Team.
You will need to organised and worker on your own as well as under supervision from your Team manager.
You will manage a case load and help make a difference to the lives of children within the redbridge community.
the salary for this role is between £33,000 up to £42,684 with a 3000 Retention scheme.
if you are interested in this role then please email me your CV to Delanie.email@example.com
Benefits of working with Service care solutions
Free Payroll Service
SCS will fund the £9 a week fee via ARCH Umbrella company! if you secure a Qualified Social worker role.
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
Loyalty Reward Scheme
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie Heyes at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Delanie.Heyes@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: permanent
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £33,000 up to £42,684
- Location: Redbridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-11-26 08:45:16 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead