Initial Screening and Contact Officer
Initial Screening and Contact Officer needed for Worcestershire County Council, £10.55 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 35 hours
Pay rate - £10.55 ltd an hour
Team - Early Help Family Support
Location - Worcester
, To work as part of the team in maintaining the central point of contact for members of the public and professionals referring to Early Help Family Support.
Assist professionals and families in enquiries around wider services for children and their families via, signposting.
Support the team in screening and inputting information onto Early Help electronic systems.
, Provide advice and/or sign posting to members of the public and professionals of support services
, To take the lead on the awaiting allocation process and keep Team Leaders updated daily and weekly.
, To provide support at multi-agency meetings e.g.
triage meetings which considers highly sensitive information
What is required?
, Have excellent and proven customer service experience that evidences the ability to recognise individual needs
, Have considerable experience of providing quality assured advice and guidance to members of the public and professionals on a range of sensitive and complex matters with tact and diplomacy
, Have considerable experience of assessing and analysing initial information and identifying levels of risk.
, Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
, Relevant experience of working in a children and families setting
, Experience of handling highly confidential and sensitive information
, Relevant qualification at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
, Experience of managing highly sensitive and confidential information
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £10.55 per hour
- Location: Worcester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-11-26 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead