We are looking to hire an experienced Multi Trade Plasterer to work on properties in Surrey And Dorking.
Working from Monday - Friday you will be completing repairs for Social Housing stock.
Tasks include boarding, skimming, spreading and bonding walls ready for decoration.
You may be also asked to carry out other basic tasks, hanging doors as an example so it would be ideal if you had multi trade experience.
You must be able to and be happy to work alone on tenanted properties.
What you will to apply
, Driver's License.
, Apprenticeship or time served to City & Guilds/ NVQ in Plastering.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £14.50 - £17.00 per hour + Van, Fuel Card etc.
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-11-24 16:38:28 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home
- Child Protection Advisor
- Family Support Worker
- Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding and Support
- Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead