Mental Health Care Assistant
Are you an experienced Mental health care assistant in Boston?
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team supporting people with mental health needs then we want to hear from you.
The role is to work on an Ad hoc basis within a private service supported individuals with learning disabilities,
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mental healthcare assistant looking for work either to supplement your current job role or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £11.75 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
The successful candidate will have at least 6- 12 months' experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
Benefits of working through Service Care Solutions include:
-4x weekly payroll runs
-Excellent pay rates, referral bonuses and loyalty perks
-Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services
-DBS disclosures and all other compliance costs paid for
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £10.75 - £11.75 per hour + uplift
- Location: Boston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-10-16 13:12:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Building Control Surveyor
- ICT Project Support
- Children's Registered Manager
- ICT Engineer-NHS
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Cleaning Team Leader
- Nursery Officer, Autism Experience needed, Ealing
- Children’s Residential Support Worker
- Planning Enforcement Officer
- Fostering Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Housing Administrator
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- Band 5 - Qualified PWP - Remote Working - £18ph
- Food Safety Officer
- Mechanical Engineer