I am currently recruiting for Care Assistants to work in a care home in Leyland, through Lancashire County Council
They have both part time, full time, and shift roles available for immediate start.
The shifts are rolling on a weekly basis with the opportunity to go permanent over a period of time.
20-30 hours minimum per week can be guaranteed
The role is to provide clients with care which is of a high standard, as would be expected for themselves and/ or a member of their own family.
To undertake training and development on a regular basis to maintain and improve practice and keep current.
To maintain Continuous Professional Development (CPD), to follow company policies and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the registered manager and registered provider and within the financial plans
The pay rate starts from £10.65 per hour.
If you are interested please contact Michael on 01772 208 964 or email Michael.Butler@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse