Mental Health Support Worker - York
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant to work in and around York.
You will be expected to follow care plans, help patients in day-to-day tasks and provide emotional and physical support to patients staying in the mental health services.
This role is available to start as soon as possible with a variety of shifts to choose from.
You must have at least 6- months experience working in a mental health setting.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions - firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
-£250 training allowance
-Competitive pay rates
-Exceptional referral bonuses
-Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
-Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse