Building Services Supervisor - Prison Based
Building Services Supervisor - Prison Based: East London
Temporary Full Time: Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Possibility for some overtime on a Saturday.
Competitive Hourly Rate
- Building Services knowledge and prison clearance.
- At least one-year experience in a supervisory/ management position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working as a deputy to the Facilities Manager overseeing the operations of the facilities team as a staffing supervisor.
Overseeing the staffing and making sure they are carrying out their duties.
Work with the FM Contract Management Team to proactively understand FM issues across the business and develop improvement plans to share with Management.
Ensure the overall day-to-day FM service delivery is meeting the manager expectations.
Deal with the day-to-day issues impacting the FM service delivery and own issue resolution.
Understand all FM services required across the business.
Be responsible for the assistance of monitoring the delivery of projects works, ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, to budget, and to the required quality.
Have the ability to supervise different projects ongoing in the prison.
Ability to communicate to all contractors, staff and management clearly and effectively.
Excellent attention to detail and good time management.
Good understanding of construction work and processes.
Ability to plan ahead and multi task.
If you aren't interested but you know someone who is, refer them and receive a £250 referral bonus! (T&C's apply)
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Surveying Manager
- HR Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner
- Project Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Childcare Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Community Care Worker
- Ofsted Registered Manager, Hillingdon
- Youth Worker
- Child Protection Note Taker
- Food Safety Officer
- Assessment Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Young Adults - Haringey Perm
- Child Protection Conference Chair - Bury
- Adoption Social Worker - Warrington
- Site Manager
- Adult Social Worker - Bolton – Level 2
- Customer Service - Covid-19
- Junior Housing Assistant