Mental Health Nurse (RNMH/RMN)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mental Health Nurse to join a specialist Eating Disorders team within a private organisation in Buckinghamshire.
£150 SIGN UP BONUS FOR NEW NURSES!
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Temporary Pay Rate:
, Week days: £22ph ltd
, Nights & Saturdays: £24ph ltd
, Sundays & Bank Holidays: £25ph ltd
Hours and length of contract:
, 5 Mental Health Nurse - Flexible shifts
o 3 shifts for 3 weeks (34.5 hours per week)
o 4 shifts on the 4th week (46 hours)
o Day shifts 0730 - 2000
o Night shifts 1930-0800.
, The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP with an initial 3-month contract length, potentially 6 months.
You will be working within a newly opening eating disorder service providing treatment to men and women aged 18 and over with an eating disorder such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and atypical eating disorders.
Referrals will be considered for needs including, but not limited to, the following:
, Those suffering from a primary diagnosis/suspected eating disorder.
, Those experiencing significant difficulty maintaining a healthy weight in a community setting.
, Those who have found that alternative community-based interventions are no longer appropriate or effective.
Nursing responsibilities will include:
, Managing a caseload of service users to assist in specialist assessments and evidence based interventions such as CBT
, Assess and manage risk, review progress and provide documentation and reports
, Independently assess the patient's needs, identify their goals and work with the patient and family towards achieving them
The applicant must be DBS cleared for the position advertised and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Rate: £22 - £25 per hour + mileage
- Location: High Wycombe, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-10-02 15:47:04 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Surveying Manager
- HR Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner
- Project Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Childcare Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Community Care Worker
- Ofsted Registered Manager, Hillingdon
- Youth Worker
- Child Protection Note Taker
- Food Safety Officer
- Assessment Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Young Adults - Haringey Perm
- Child Protection Conference Chair - Bury
- Adoption Social Worker - Warrington
- Site Manager
- Adult Social Worker - Bolton – Level 2
- Customer Service - Covid-19
- Junior Housing Assistant