Childrens Senior Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to work within St Helens Council in their Looked After Children's team.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team.
This is a full time position (37 hours) and is initially on a 3 month basis to be reviewed for extension following this time.
This role is paying up to £30 per hour.
, Candidates must be competent in managing complex caseloads.
, Enhanced DBS.
, Social Work England Registration.
, Full driver's license and access to vehicle.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Building Control Surveyor
- ICT Project Support
- Children's Registered Manager
- ICT Engineer-NHS
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Cleaning Team Leader
- Nursery Officer, Autism Experience needed, Ealing
- Children’s Residential Support Worker
- Planning Enforcement Officer
- Fostering Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Housing Administrator
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- Band 5 - Qualified PWP - Remote Working - £18ph
- Food Safety Officer
- Mechanical Engineer