CP/CIN Social Worker
Child Protection Social Worker - Trafford Council
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced social worker who can manage a complex case load on an area team (based in Sale Waterside) including case proceedings, court work, child in need and child protection experience of 3 years or more.
We are looking for someone who can adopt an innovative approach to supporting children's social care and ensure continuity of care to our vulnerable service users.
You will need to be experienced in undertaking child and family assessments and have significant experience of working with children and young people in care as a practitioner.
You will have a thorough understanding of key legislation, regulations, guidance and frameworks as well as experience of multi-agency working in relation to meeting children, young people and family needs paying full regard to information sharing protocols and best practice.
You will have knowledge and experience of preventing escalation of need and the application of early help offer/services to children and families.
You should also have experience of working with complex situations with a focus on problem solving.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Education Lawyer - London Borough Council
- Highways Project Manager
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Enfield
- Community Psychiatric Nurse