Mental Healthcare Assistant - Darlington
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, experienced and highly motivated Mental Healthcare Assistant to support a busy NHS Mental Health Hospital in Darlington.
The chosen individual will be able to choose their own work pattern, allowing for a healthy work life balance.
The successful candidate will be providing 1 to 1 support with patients who are suffering from acute mental health, schizophrenia, and challenging behaviour.
It is essential that you have at least 6 to 12 months' experience, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
The hourly rates of pay are £10.55 to £13.00 per hour, dependent on shift worked.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, FREE enhanced DBS check
, FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Regular post-placement follow-ups
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, FREE uniform for certain roles
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Loyalty reward scheme
, Referral bonus of £250
, Opportunity for future career development
, Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward an up to date CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £10.55 - £13 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Darlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-30 12:53:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Building Control Surveyor
- ICT Project Support
- Children's Registered Manager
- ICT Engineer-NHS
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Cleaning Team Leader
- Nursery Officer, Autism Experience needed, Ealing
- Children’s Residential Support Worker
- Planning Enforcement Officer
- Fostering Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Housing Administrator
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- Band 5 - Qualified PWP - Remote Working - £18ph
- Food Safety Officer
- Mechanical Engineer