Registered Mental Health Nurse- Hull
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse.
The position is Band 5 and based within the NHS.
The chosen candidate with be supporting various inpatient wards, including PICU, acute mental health, and dementia units on a flexible basis in Hull.
Service Care Solutions are offering an excellent opportunity if you are looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The hourly rates of pay are £20.00 to £30.00 per hour, depending on shift worked.
* £ 1 5 0 R E G I S T R A T I O N B O N U S
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, FREE enhanced DBS check
, FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Regular post-placement follow-ups
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, FREE uniform for certain roles
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Loyalty reward scheme
, Referral bonus of £250
, Opportunity for future career development
, Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply or alternatively call Victoria on 01772 208963.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £20 - £30 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-30 12:46:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Surveying Manager
- HR Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner
- Project Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Childcare Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Community Care Worker
- Ofsted Registered Manager, Hillingdon
- Youth Worker
- Child Protection Note Taker
- Food Safety Officer
- Assessment Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Young Adults - Haringey Perm
- Child Protection Conference Chair - Bury
- Adoption Social Worker - Warrington
- Site Manager
- Adult Social Worker - Bolton – Level 2
- Customer Service - Covid-19
- Junior Housing Assistant