Occupational Health Nurse Advisor Police
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to be based in Preston.
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive Occupational Health & Wellbeing nursing service with particular emphasis on routine health screening.
-To undertake pre-placement medical assessments on new applicants, as well as undertaking routine and non-routine medical assessments on police officers and police staff in specialist roles, either in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing Services Unit or out in Divisions.
-To undertake assessments of employees' fitness for work and make recommendations and submit written reports to management, ensuring strict compliance with the Nursing & Midwifery Council's guidelines on medical ethics and confidentiality at all times.
-To offer advice to employees on general physical health issues, particularly with regard to their fitness for work.
-To assist the Nurse Manager in the efficient running of the Occupational Health & Wellbeing, including the preparation of Management Reports and statistical information on a regular basis.
-Registered General Nurse registered with the UK Nursing & Midwifery Council
-A minimum of 2 years previous general nursing experience
-Recent experience of working in an occupational health environment
Please note: The successful candidate will have to go through Police Vetting, therefore must have resided in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Becci on 01772 208962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 months +
- Rate: Up to £17.05 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-28 10:43:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Building Control Surveyor
- ICT Project Support
- Children's Registered Manager
- ICT Engineer-NHS
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Cleaning Team Leader
- Nursery Officer, Autism Experience needed, Ealing
- Children’s Residential Support Worker
- Planning Enforcement Officer
- Fostering Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Housing Administrator
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- Band 5 - Qualified PWP - Remote Working - £18ph
- Food Safety Officer
- Mechanical Engineer