Lab Technician- Full Time- Humber Bridge Hull
Laboratory Technician (Full Time FTC)
Humber Bridge -Hull
Are you a recent Grad that has a car and drives, you will have a Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, Chemistry and are ooking for a full-time position? Maybe you have worked in a Lab environment before ? Look no further……
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions are now looking for Laboratory Technicians to support their work with Covid-19 testing and clinical trials for a fixed term contract of 6 months that could well be extended further on a rolling basis.
- Salary competitive, Pro Rata for FTC
- Plus good benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity to help impact the pandemic and play a part of the resolution of this global crisis.
You will have the chance to broaden your skill set while supporting the creation of products that have the potential to change the world.
So, don’t miss out, apply today and put your lab experience to the best possible use.
As a Laboratory Technician, you will be tasked with testing activities as part of a Covid-19 clinical trial.
You will be working at our client’s laboratory site and you will work as part of the lab team tasked with sample processing and complete a range of admin activities to support the efficient running of the department.
Specifically, your lab work will involve storing and logging samples, processing samples including sample preparation and set ups, the use and maintenance of lab equipment.
To be considered as a Laboratory Technician you will need:
ü A Degree or working towards a Degree in a life Science, biology or chemistry
ü Previous laboratory experience would be advantageous, especially working within a wet lab and knowledge of qPCR, R & A
ü A can-do attitude
ü Excellent organisational skills
ü Good communication skills
ü The ability to work in a logical and organised manner
ü Excellent attention to detail
ü Excellent Team Player
Category 2 lab experience would be beneficial to your application, however full training will be given.
You will need to be a car owner and drive due to the location of this role.
Other companies may call this role Laboratory Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Laboratory Support Assistant, or New Product Development Technician.
This is a full- time role 37.5 hours a week, operating on a shift pattern between Monday and Friday.
Insignia Recruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Hull
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00196
- Posted: 2020-09-27 16:50:43 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Laboratory Administrator - Ramsgate
- Laboratory Administrator - Stansted Airport
- Laboratory Administrator - Exeter
- Laboratory Administrator - Leeds
- Laboratory Administrator - Edinburgh
- Operations Site Manager - Leeds
- Operations Site Manager - Exeter
- HR Administrator - Exeter
- QHSE Administrator - Exeter
- Call Centre Advisor - Exeter
- IT Support & Equipment Technician
- Site Operative Lead - Exeter
- Operational Clinical Lead - Exeter
- Part Time Lab Technician Supervisor - Exeter
- Part Time Lab Technician - Exeter
- Laboratory Technician - Exeter
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Exeter
- IT Support & Equipment Technician - Stansted Airport
- IT Support & Equipment Technician
- Operations Site Manager - Stansted Airport