Insurance Officer (Finance) - Local Authority
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a local authority in the South East of England, who are seeking an Insurance Officer to join their finance department.
Please find below further details about the role.
ROLE: Insurance Officer (Finance)
LOCATION: South East England
RATE: £17.68 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months ongoing
Please note this role will be fully remote working.
, Administer the Council's insurance, monitoring settlement of claims and maintaining all records
, Agree settlement of claims with the insurers where appropriate
, Arrange payment of any VAT only invoices for any works carried out by the council
, Check the Council's insurers premium accounts payable and allocate the insurance costs to services
, Someone with at least 3 years' worth of work as an Insurance Officer or similar position
, It would be highly desirable for someone who has previously worked within a local authority before
, A finance related qualification would be desirable but not essential
If this is an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer £250 for each successful referral, so please get in touch if there is anyone else you know who is looking!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse