Project Manager required ASAP based in Chelmsford.
This role is on a FTC for 6 months.
Our client are a housing association that are looking for someone to support the pre-construction phase of a high-rise flats project, covering all activities up to commencement of site works.
Candidates will be required to have:
Good fire safety experience such as a FRA Assessor and experience of providing expert witness type reports
Previous experience of working as a Project Manager.
Conversant with construction drawings; specifications, terminology and able to digest expert technical reports and translate for a wider audience
Surveying experience especially involving tall buildings and identifying defects in construction installation and workmanship
HNC/HND in a construction related discipline;
Full, clean driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes;
IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
The salary for the position is £48,319.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £48319 per annum
- Location: Chelmsford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-25 16:51:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Building Control Surveyor
- ICT Project Support
- Children's Registered Manager
- ICT Engineer-NHS
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Cleaning Team Leader
- Nursery Officer, Autism Experience needed, Ealing
- Children’s Residential Support Worker
- Planning Enforcement Officer
- Fostering Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Housing Administrator
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- Band 5 - Qualified PWP - Remote Working - £18ph
- Food Safety Officer
- Mechanical Engineer