Regional Operations Manager - London -Health/Medical/Scientific
Regional Operations Manager (ROMN), London
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions, are now looking for a strong experienced Regional Operations Manager from either a medical/ scientific or Pharma background to manage a high profile contract in the London area and their Lab Sites, joining their PMO team on a prestigious project for a fixed term contract of 6 months that could well be extended further on a rolling basis.
- Salary very Competitive plus Company Car or Car Allowance
- Excellent benefits
As a key senior member of our clients Project Management team, you will oversee all operations and the delivery of the assigned commercial project as per contract parameters with the client.
Along with the Operational Clinical Manager, you will be responsible to ensure the Laboratories SLA delivery goes correctly and smoothly.
You will manage this project and build a strong relationship in a manner that exceeds our Clients customer expectations and be reporting performance for each location to the Project Management Team and Project Director.
The successful candidate will have a solid background and experience in a medical/health or scientific, pharma sector.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in managing a delivery of a service from a clinical/medical background.
This role will involve travel to and from the sites in the North of the UK as the project grows.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrate a proven track record in as a Project Manager / Regional Ops Manager from a Clinical/ Scientific/ Health or Pharma industry
- Manage all site operations and report back to the PMO team and Project Director providing regular update or issues as they arise
- A strong trouble shooter with a can-do attitude and the ability to solve problems as they arise, thinking on their feet
- Ability to communicate in a calm and professional manner at all times and at all levels in a timely and professional manner
- Strong proven corporate business acumen.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within the sector.
- Ability to visit the projects sites
- To be results driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter
- Rate: Market related
- Location: London
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00193
- Posted: 2020-09-25 16:18:55 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Laboratory Administrator - Ramsgate
- Laboratory Administrator - Stansted Airport
- Laboratory Administrator - Exeter
- Laboratory Administrator - Leeds
- Laboratory Administrator - Edinburgh
- Operations Site Manager - Leeds
- Operations Site Manager - Exeter
- HR Administrator - Exeter
- QHSE Administrator - Exeter
- Call Centre Advisor - Exeter
- IT Support & Equipment Technician
- Site Operative Lead - Exeter
- Operational Clinical Lead - Exeter
- Part Time Lab Technician Supervisor - Exeter
- Part Time Lab Technician - Exeter
- Laboratory Technician - Exeter
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Exeter
- IT Support & Equipment Technician - Stansted Airport
- IT Support & Equipment Technician
- Operations Site Manager - Stansted Airport