Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: London (city)
About the Group
Our esteemed Client is an asset management consultancy that provides expertise and infrastructure support to fund managers, investors and other specialists in the asset management industries.
The firm’s services include law, fund management solutions (including IR & marketing services), international administration, investment advisory, and data & analytics.
This comprehensive range of capabilities, coupled with the Client’s ability to draw on many industry perspectives, allows the firm to build project teams that are extremely effective at helping clients achieve multiple goals.
From its offices across Europe’s major asset management centres and North America, the team of more than 165 professionals works for clients managing and advising more than $1trn of assets.
The firm has expertise in all traditional and alternative asset classes, including equities and bonds, private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure, energy, and credit.
They operate out of offices in London, Jersey, Guernsey, Zurich, Milan, Luxembourg, Canada and USA and has 5 operating divisions:
- Law - Specialist legal services for alternative asset management, focused on M&A and investment funds.
- Investment Advisory - Investment advice and research for institutional investors, wealth managers and family offices.
- Fund Management Solutions – A multi-funds platform providing support and regulatory cover to asset managers and advisers, as well as integrated investor reporting, marketing and investor relations services.
- International Administration – A Channel Islands, London and Luxembourg-based fund and corporate administration and fiduciary team.
- Data & Analytics - Benchmarking and ratings services, consulting, market research, and specialist workflow tools for fund managers and investors.
About The Role
To provide assistance and support to all users on the installed software applications as required while maintaining up to date knowledge and operational documentation of all internal IT and associated systems as defined by IT management.
To assist in maintaining a secure IT infrastructure in conjunction with our managed service providers on an ongoing basis, enabling users to access the applications and systems defined in the IT strategy in accordance with current internal service level agreements.
To effectively action the regular operational tasks and functions on all systems as defined by IT management and in accordance with current internal service level agreements.
- Process management of new starters and leavers
- Troubleshooting and management of issues with the Windows, Mac, VDI and mobile estate
- Logging incident and request tickets with our MSP post initial troubleshooting
- Installation and configuration of desktop and mobile devices
- Support on Microsoft operating system and Office applications
- Floor walking, desk visits and remote support expected
- Proven Incident and Problem management
- Proven knowledge working with MS Dynamics
- Proven knowledge working with SharePoint (preferably SharePoint Online)
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE / TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an IT Support role, A+ and experience in supporting the Microsoft Office application suite
- Knowledge of the ITIL management framework
- Knowledge of Citrix client infrastructure
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and implementation skills
- Team player
- Relies on personal experiences and seeks out opportunities to learn about the client and their staff
- Start: asap
- Rate: Market related
- Location: London
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00191
- Posted: 2020-09-25 13:21:07 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Laboratory Administrator - Ramsgate
- Laboratory Administrator - Stansted Airport
- Laboratory Administrator - Exeter
- Laboratory Administrator - Leeds
- Laboratory Administrator - Edinburgh
- Operations Site Manager - Leeds
- Operations Site Manager - Exeter
- HR Administrator - Exeter
- QHSE Administrator - Exeter
- Call Centre Advisor - Exeter
- IT Support & Equipment Technician
- Site Operative Lead - Exeter
- Operational Clinical Lead - Exeter
- Part Time Lab Technician Supervisor - Exeter
- Part Time Lab Technician - Exeter
- Laboratory Technician - Exeter
- Laboratory Technician Supervisor - Exeter
- IT Support & Equipment Technician - Stansted Airport
- IT Support & Equipment Technician
- Operations Site Manager - Stansted Airport