Maintenance Surveyor required ASAP based in Central London.
The role is on a 6 month contract.
Candidates will be required to work from home for this role.
Covering EN, N, NW & SW18 & SW12 postcodes carrying out resposive repairs.
You will also be required to oversee void properties, ensuring that all properties are maintained to the highest possible standards and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
Main duties include:
To undertake the management of responsive repairs including taking corrective action
where necessary and report regularly to the Senior Maintenance Surveyor on
To analyse and assess building defects, provide remedial proposals and prepare
specifications for remedial repairs.
To ensure that specifications are up to date and
meet current legislative standards.
At least 2 years' experience as a building surveyor in a maintenance environment carrying out pre and post inspections
Experience of working with contractors using SOR and non-SOR contracts.
Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Ability to produce detailed specifications of work
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £24.46 per hour
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-24 16:13:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse