Mental health support worker - Darlington
I am currently recruiting for an experienced mental health support worker to join a private mental health service in Darlington.
This is on a flexible, ad hoc shift basis so you are able to pick and choose the hours you would like to work each week.
There are both day and night shifts available and if you have your own ltd company, we can pay you straight into that account.
Day shifts are 07.00-19.30 and nights, 19.30-07.00
It is essential that you are an experienced mental health support worker to be successful in this position.
If you are interested, please email Sophie Atkinson - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 208962 for more information.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Education Lawyer - London Borough Council
- Highways Project Manager
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Enfield
- Community Psychiatric Nurse