Role: Programme Manager
Work pattern: 37 hrs, Mon - Fri, 09:00 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: 6 month temporary contract
I'm looking for a Programme Manager within the Housing Sector.
You will provide oversight and management for all activity relating to the Housing Management Systems project.
This is a large system and culture change project which will transform the way that the Housing function operates and the way that customers interact with Housing services.
You will ensure that the project is completed within agreed time scales and budget.
The post holder will lead and co-ordinate the project team; reporting to the Project Board and directly to the Project Sponsor, managing risks and issues in a proactive and timely manner.
1. To ensure business change is achieved across the Housing Service through the implementation of a new Housing Management system.
2. Ensure that the project produces the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
3. Producing a project plan, identifying, securing and managing resources (within the project framework).
4. Develop and foster effective relationships with external stakeholders, partners and agencies, representing and promoting the Council's interests with these groups.
5. Responsible for ensuring that the project is focussed throughout its lifecycle on achieving its objectives and delivering the forecast benefits as defined.
6. Report to Project Board and other governance structures as appropriate.
, You will be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject.
, You will possess excellent IT skills - particularly in the use of Microsoft Excel
, You will have experience of using Northgate Housing Management Software
, Ability to use Prince 2 Methodologies
, You must have experience of designing and producing performance indicators that measure business activities for senior executives.
, You will have knowledge of the Housing Sector.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Amber at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 RMN
- Probation Service Officer
- Deputy Head of Virtual School
- Probation Service Officer
- Fostering Social Worker
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Children’s Home Registered Manager - Stockport
- Environmental Health Officer
- Mental Health Support Worker - Peterborough
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Colchester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Cambridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Norwich
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Peterborough
- Community Care Officer
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Housing Support Worker – Exmouth
- Fostering Social Worker, South East London
- Social Worker, Special Guardianship, Lewisham
- Mental Health Support Worker - Ipswich