Support Worker MH
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a mental health support worker in Hook Hampshire.
The role is extremely flexible and offers a competitive salary.
You will be working on a temporary basis as an ad hoc shift employee, however you can work Ad Hoc as long as you please.
Your role will be to support the treatment and recovery of patients with a history of offensive behaviour and Mental Health problems.
Examples of specific tasks you will perform are: escort patients, assist Nurses, produce care plans and provide personal care for patients who may require more sensitive attention.
The type of person right for this role will be a positive and hardworking individual, with some previous experience working with people who suffer from mental health problems.
Candidates must be flexible with working hours, as the job is flexible around the candidate.
Ideally, applicants will have experience working in either private or NHS funded sectors, with some experience of forensic mental health.
However, this is not vital and we still welcome your application.
Successful candidates will find themselves in a safe, secure environment, where job roles vary to support an energetic and active workplace.
These roles include: escorting patients, assisting Nurses, producing care plans and providing personal care for patients who may require more sensitive attention.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Isaac Swinney at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email Isaac.firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children's Support Worker
- General Practise Surveyor
- Band 5 RMN
- Probation Service Officer
- Deputy Head of Virtual School
- Probation Service Officer
- Fostering Social Worker
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Children’s Home Registered Manager - Stockport
- Environmental Health Officer
- Mental Health Support Worker - Peterborough
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Colchester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Cambridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Norwich
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Peterborough
- Community Care Officer
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Housing Support Worker – Exmouth
- Fostering Social Worker, South East London