Project Manager required ASAP based in Cardiff.
This role is a contract basis for a minimum of a year, with likely extension.
Our client are looking for a professional and motivated individual to ensure the effective delivery and implementation of strategic technologies in support of key priorities in the area of 24/7 Services.
These technologies include but are not limited to; Wireless network, GDX systems, CCTV and Security / Telecare and Alarm Receiving technology.
The post holder will undertake design, specification and project management of electrical projects in a lead or support role depending on complexity or scale, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Surveying Manager
- HR Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner
- Project Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Childcare Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Community Care Worker
- Ofsted Registered Manager, Hillingdon
- Youth Worker
- Child Protection Note Taker
- Food Safety Officer
- Assessment Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Young Adults - Haringey Perm
- Child Protection Conference Chair - Bury
- Adoption Social Worker - Warrington
- Site Manager
- Adult Social Worker - Bolton – Level 2
- Customer Service - Covid-19
- Junior Housing Assistant