Self Employed Electrician
We have an excellent opportunity for a Self Employed (Sole Trader or Ltd Co) Electrician.
Working in partnership with a large established housing association we are looking for a self-employed Electrician to cover flexible working for property maintenance.
As a self-employed sub-contractor you will have access to live jobs through a company website/mobile app and will be able to accept jobs as and when you are available.
With this flexible working approach, you have no obligation to accept jobs and also have no limit on the amount of jobs you choose to accept.
Working in property maintenance you will be covering jobs for Electrical maintenance and repair including fault finding and installations.
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer service and delivering a high standard of work.
What will you need;
, 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
, Own Vehicle (with Motor Insurance)
, Public Liability Insurance
, Full UK Driving Licence
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Surveying Manager
- HR Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner
- Project Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Childcare Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Community Care Worker
- Ofsted Registered Manager, Hillingdon
- Youth Worker
- Child Protection Note Taker
- Food Safety Officer
- Assessment Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Young Adults - Haringey Perm
- Child Protection Conference Chair - Bury
- Adoption Social Worker - Warrington
- Site Manager
- Adult Social Worker - Bolton – Level 2
- Customer Service - Covid-19
- Junior Housing Assistant