Multi Trade Operative
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Multi Trader to join a repairs team in Westminster.
Working with a sub-contractor to a large housing association you will be responsible for providing a high standard of work and customer service at all times.
This role is to carry out general multi trade works for planned maintenance and repairs including, but not limited to kitchens and bathrooms.
Sites will be a mixture of occupied and void homes.
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday (40 hours) with potential overtime available.
An immediate start is available.
Duties and responsibilities;
, Carry out general multi trade activities including stripping and installing kitchens and bathrooms
, Responsible for carrying out all jobs allocated and providing reports on completion.
, Ensuring Health and Safety procedures and processes are followed at all times.
, Demonstrate excellent customer service standards
You will need;
, NVQ / C&G Level 2
, Valid CSCS Card
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous experience (3+ years)
Please contact Lewis Jackson for more information on 01772 208 967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Surveying Manager
- HR Learning and Organisational Development Business Partner
- Project Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 6)
- Childcare Lawyer - Greater Manchester
- Community Care Worker
- Ofsted Registered Manager, Hillingdon
- Youth Worker
- Child Protection Note Taker
- Food Safety Officer
- Assessment Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Young Adults - Haringey Perm
- Child Protection Conference Chair - Bury
- Adoption Social Worker - Warrington
- Site Manager
- Adult Social Worker - Bolton – Level 2
- Customer Service - Covid-19
- Junior Housing Assistant