Registered mental health nurse
At Service Care we are looking for committed and experienced RMN to work within secure service in Berkshire.
We have a large number of wards that are currently seeking an RMN with ideally specific secure experience to work ad hoc shifts.
There is a mix of both a male and female wards as well as specialist learning disabilities wards successful candidates could work on.
You will be expected to be able to carry out key nursing duties and all other minimum expectations of the service and your roles.
Depending on location there is a mixture of both days and nights available for both ad hoc shifts and contract positions, with interviews being required due to the type of services.
-Willing to do key nursing duties
- Valid NMC Registration
- completed preceptorship
- Experience of working within Secure Units
- Control and restraint trained
- Proof of immunisation
- Proof of mandatory training
If you have any friends or work colleagues that are looking for work be it contract or ad hoc please refer them to ourselves you could be entitled to a £250 referral fee(£150 for the first 100 hours worked and then £100 once they hit 13 weeks of work)
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Chris Wheeler at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email email@example.com with your updated CV
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Education Lawyer - London Borough Council
- Highways Project Manager
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Enfield
- Community Psychiatric Nurse