Adaptations Project Officer
A Local Authority based in Tyneside is looking for an Adaptations Officer to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary, ongoing position and the successful candidate will have experience with CAD and hold a ONC/OND qualification in building construction/equivalent, they would also ideally extensive experience in a similar role.
The purpose of the role is to assist customers who have assessed needs in relation to adaptations.
Maintaining a person centred approach, carrying out site inspections, surveys, drawings and specifications.
Processing of adaptations through various systems to the Council's Joint Venture Company and other contractors, ensuring quality and cost control.
Main responsibilites include
Joint visits with Occupational Therapists (and other Health Professionals) to ascertain the feasibility of adaptations.
Site Surveys, using such equipment as laser levels etc sufficient for the production of working drawings etc.
Design and development of working drawings for adaptations using AutoCAD.
Development of specification for adaptations.
Maintaining a person centred approach & consultation with all customers.
Qualifications & Experience
Ability to carryout surveys.
Produce and develop Computer Aided Drawings(CAD) and specifications.
ONC/OND In Building Construction/other equivalent
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £18 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£465 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £18 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience
- Location: North Tyneside, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-17 17:12:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Scheme Manager - Bromley
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse