Young Adult Support Worker
Young Persons Support Worker
Darlington Reablement Team
£10+ per hour
25 Hours pw
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work Darlington Borough Council Reablement Service.
We are looking for support workers who are enthusiastic and have a positive approach to support individuals 18 years and older to maintain living in their own home and to regain confidence and skills to maximise independence.
The role includes support individuals with everyday tasks, following therapy led support plans.
Successful candidates will be provided the opportunity to develop or learn new skills during the induction period.
Training and uniforms are provided alongside mileage allowance.
You will be required to independently travel to service user's homes within the Darlington area.
Shift patterns follow a rota and include some weekends, this is inclusive of early shift 07.30- 1.30pm and evening shift 4.00pm - 10.00pm.
You will also be required to have a full enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact ether Theo or Dayna at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Month ongoing
- Rate: £10 - £10.50 per hour
- Location: Darlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-09-17 13:50:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse